May wasn’t my greatest month for reading. But, I did get some good books read. So in case you missed it- here’s what I read:(Numbers correspond to their placement on my list of books read so far for the entire year.)
24. Being Nikki– Meg Cabot
25. The Chocolate War– Robert Cormier
26. Dead is the New Black– Marlene Perez
27. Jellicoe Road– Melina Marchetta
28. Tears of A Tiger– Sharon Draper
29. The House on Mango Street-Sandra Cisneros
Total YA Books in May: 5
Total Adult Books in May: 1
Total Books in May: 6
Total Books for Year: 29
Oh and I still haven’t finished 1984… I just need to sit down and power through the rest of it I think. I am over half way through!
Reading The House on Mango Street officially started my summer reading. You can see my ever growing “to be read” summer list here.